Here's what I scored at Target this week:
(4) Mott's 6-pk applesauces $1.62
(3) bags Hershey's Extra Dark Raspberry Chocolate $ .98
(clearanced down from $3.99)
(2) bags Cheetos $1.25
(1) package Reese's Fast Break mini candy bars $ .62
(clearanced down from $1.44)
(1) box Barilla pasta $ .81
(clearanced down from $1.62)
Total before coupons, clearance and tax: $25.31
(4) $1/1 Target coupon for Mott's
(2) $1/1 Target coupon for Cheetos
(4) $.55/1 Man. coupon for Mott's
Total out of pocket including tax: $5.67!
I was pretty pleased with this trip, considering that we are going to be on the road for Spring Break this week, and this Target trip was able to provide some snacks for our 16-hour car trip. I've found that if we don't have sweets in the car when Lucas is driving over night, we end up paying a LOT for junk at gas stations. Yes, it's still junk... but at least it's cheap junk! :-) And the natural applesauce is a convenient, healthy snack for the kids on the road.
How'd you guys do? Any great finds or shopping trips this week?