(4) Sambucol Cold Medication: $12.99 each
(1) Colgate Max $ 3.29
(1) Vaseline lotion $ 2.69
(1) Revlon emery boards $ 1.59
Total before coupons: $59.53
(4) $4/1 Sambucol (Internet Printable)
(1) $1.25/1 Vaseline lotion (recent insert)
(1) $1/1 Revlon beauty tool (recent insert)
(4) $10/1 Walgreens ESC Sambucol
(1) $1/1 Walgreens ESC Revlon tool
Total cash spent out of pocket: $ .28 (plus $3.57 tax)
Register Rewards earned: $5.50
After tax, a profit of $1.65 !
(2) Kashi soft-baked fruit bars $2.50
(2) Motts 6-pk applesause $1.62
Total before coupons: $8.24
(2) $2/1 Kashi bars (Internet Printable)
(2) $1/1 Kashi cookie, cracker or bar (Target web coupon)
(2) $1/1 Motts applesauce 4- or 6-pk (Target web coupon)
Total after coupons: $ .24 + .26 tax = $.50
Not too bad! I could have significantly lowered my out of pocket at Walgreens, but I had my kids with me and made a mistake on my transaction order. I should have bought the Vaseline first, and then I could have used the $2 RR I earned from that to purchase the rest, lowering my OOP by $2. And I got to Walgreens too late in the week to take advantage of all the free Dove deals (the shelves were empty by the time I got there), but I got a raincheck and I'll try again next week. All in all, not a ton of stuff this week, but it was all essentially free, so I'm thankful!
How'd you do this week? Any great deals you want to share?