Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Old Navy: Hunt Down A Great Bargain!


Okay, I am so excited about this deal. Old Navy has launched a new site called Old Navy Weekly.

Every Friday, Old Navy will release new coupons at the site. You have to hunt them down by clicking on different pictures on the site until your coupon pops up. Here's the cool part: 1,000 people will get a coupon for $75 off any purchase of $100 or more! Can you imagine the damage you could do on Old Navy clearance racks if you got $100 worth of clothes for $25? I'm totally pumped. I hope I can find one of those coupons! There will be lots of other good coupons available, too... but the $75/$100 is the real gem.

If anyone tries this out of Friday and gets a good coupon, let us know!! Man, I love recession marketing!

No comments:

Post a Comment