Friday, March 13, 2009

Free Trial Pair of Acuvue Oasys Contacts



Click the image above to get a certificate for a free trial pair of Acuvue contacts. I just ran out of contacts and was looking for a way to get some trial pairs- I think this is it!

I think I remember hearing that different states have different laws about contact lenses: in some places you cannot get a prescription filled without an eye exam. I'm going to take this certificate into my local Walmart eye exam clinic and see if they will give me the trial pair without a new exam... but even if the exam is required, that's okay with me. I have put off getting my eyes checked too long anyway. Lucas has been reminding me to make an appointment for a while. :-)

Hope this will help some of you out there as well!

1 comment:

  1. Acuvue Oasys is one of the best contact lenses I ever bought. Recommend it.

    ReplyDelete