Thursday, May 7, 2009

What $8 got us at Carino's


Have you taken advantage of Carino's awesome Mom Eats Free promotion yet? It's good through tomorrow!

My sweet husband treated me to lunch out at Carino's yesterday, and our entire bill at the end of our lunch was right around $8!! That's cheaper than you can eat fast food, and here's what was sitting on our table:

Ceasar Salad
Baked Cheese Tortellini
Chicken Parmesan Panini
French Fries
Roasted Garlic Bread
Dr. Pepper
New York Cheesecake mini dessert

We bought the Baked Cheese Tortellini, and everything else was free! It was more than enough to feed me, my husband and our two toddlers. And a special treat for us to enjoy such a nice lunch out.

If you're a hard-working mom or love someone who is, I'd definitely recommend taking advantage of this deal. And if you hit the lunch menu like us, you'll nab an even sweeter deal! Even after tax and tip, this great meal only cost us about $12. 




No comments:

Post a Comment