Friday, May 29, 2009

Nampa, Idaho Office Max Store Closing


If you live near Nampa, Idaho, be sure to swing by the Nampa location of Office Max to snag some great deals on office supplies.

The Nampa store will be closing in June, and they have ALL their merchandise store-wide marked at 50% or more off retail price! 

My husband and I were in there yesterday and found the toner cartridges for our laser printer marked at half price, so we were thrilled. 

I've got some yard sale money set aside, and I'm planning to head back to Office Max sometime this weekend to purchase some home organization items to help get my closets under control. They had TONS of really high quality organizational tools all marked at least 50% off, so I figured this is my chance to make my closets look and function like something out of Real Simple magazine.... without breaking the bank.


3 comments:

  1. Do you live in Nampa? My husband has some family that live there. They are with MAF. Just wondering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen- we live just outside Nampa. My husband is a professor at Northwest Nazarene University in Nampa. That's cool that you have family here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss living there. You are quite lucky. Whether you think it or not. :)

    ReplyDelete