Monday, May 18, 2009

Just Because I think this is Awesome

Did you know that every spring in San Francisco, there's a huge event called BYOBW (Bring Your Own Big Wheel)?! It's an all-out race where adults ride Big Wheels down the curvy streets of San Fran. Awesome. Check it out:



I saw this on an Amazon.com blog and just had to post it. If this whets your appetite for Big Wheels, here is our classic friend in all its glory:


Also, I heard that a Tulsa, Oklahoma area non-profit will be sponsoring a similar Big Wheel event to raise money to fight cancer on June 14, 2009– but I couldn't find any specifics about this year's race. The event is called The Tulsa Big Wheel. What a fun way to raise money fight cancer!

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled frugal programming. I just thought some of you might enjoy that little Big Wheel blast to the past like I did. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment