Saturday, June 13, 2009

Super Savings Round-Up

We're on the road this week, so my shopping has been minimal. But here's what I was able to get at Walgreens this week:



Purchased (in two transactions):

(4) Chips Ahoy cookies @ $2.50
(1) Walgreens generic for Eucerin @$6.99
(4) M&Ms @ $.50
(1) Kerasol foot creme @ $7.99
(1) Meadow Gold 1/2 gallon of whole milk @ $1.29
(1) Presciption eczema cream for Max @ $20.41

Total before coupons: $48.68

Coupons used:

(2) $3/$10 Walgreens grand opening coupons
(1) Get a $25 gift card with a new prescription
(2) B1G1 free M&Ms
(1) Walgreens in-ad Q, M&Ms 2/$1
(1) $1/1 Kerasol
(1) $10 RR from last week
(1) $2 RR from last week

Total spent out of pocket, including prescription meds: $30.02, plus $12 in RR
RRs received back: $11
Gift card received back: $25

Final Cost: $6.02!!

Even though this is higher than my final cost usually is, I am still happy with it because I got restocked on everything I need to take care of my son's eczema: $20 of prescription meds, plus 
a large tub of generic Eucerin, both of which would have cost me over $25 at Walmart. So I feel like I came out WAY ahead today!

How about you? Any great deals you want to report this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment