Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Super Savings Round-Up

I'm finally getting around to posting my Super Savings Round-Up from last week! Thank you for all your patience with me over the past couple of weeks as we have been traveling and sick. Everyone in my house is feeling better now, and we're getting back to normal life. Which means a lot more posts coming from The Frugal Muse!

So here's what I was able to score at Albertson's last week (minus the kids!):



Purchased:

(4) Purex laundry detergent
(1) bag of apples
(2) Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ
(4) Bags Kraft 2% shredded cheese
(3) Blocks Kraft 2% cheese
(2) Bags Ritz chips
(4) Boxes of Triscuit
(2) Boxes of Wheat Thins
(1) Hefty One-Zip produce storage bags

Coupons used:

(4) $.50/1 Purex detergent
(1) $1/1 bag of apples (found on the bag)
(2) $1/1 Sweet Baby Ray's
(7) $1/1 Kraft 2% cheese
(2) $1/1 Ritz chips
(4) $1/1 Triscuit
(2) $1/1 Wheat Thins
(1) $1/1 Hefty one zip bags
a lot of Albertson's doubler coupons

Total spent out of pocket: about $6.91!

I was pretty thrilled with this, considering that it got me some fresh produce, cheese AND laundry detergent, which we were really needing.

No comments:

Post a Comment