Sunday, October 18, 2009

MetroStyle: $15 off a $15 purchase!



MetroStyle just keeps sending the great deals this week! Through Monday (10/19) use the code MS15 at checkout to get $15 off of any order of $15 or more. Place an order that's just over $15, and you'll pay only shipping!

Plus, shop through Ebates to earn an extra 3% off of your order via rebate, and you're new to Ebates, you'll get another $5 cash bonus just for signing up! Just click on the Ebates link, take two minutes to sign up, and then search for MetroStyle under the alphabetical list of stores.

I'm working my way down my Christmas list with all of these great deals! Today I got another Christmas gift using the above deal from MetroStyle. I was able to get a genuine jade ring (original price $46.99) for only $2.99 plus shipping!


No comments:

Post a Comment