Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Today only: Free Photo Shipping at MPIX


Those of you who know me know that I love great photography. One of the things I've learned over the years: Great photography can't shine without great printing. I've found the one I love the very best: www.mpix.com. It's a photo printing lab out of Kansas that serves both professional and amateur photographers. There prices are good and their service and quality is even better. I basically never use anyone else.

So you'd better believe I'm hopping on this deal today: Free Shipping on any order over $10! Shipping is usually a flat rate of $5, so this will make for a significant savings for you if you have just a few photos you want to print. Also, think Christmas- they offer TONS of great specialty photo products that grandparents tend to go crazy over.

To get free shipping today only, just enter code freeshipping at checkout. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. hey riss- i went to the website to check it out and ty and my pic is on it... lol.. maybe i won't have to upload any pics i'll just use their samples!!

    ReplyDelete