Monday, September 20, 2010

HOT deal on JCPenney Shoes: $10/$10 plus free shipping




JCPenney just released two different codes which will each give you $10 off any purchase of $10 or more. They are also offering free shipping on all shoes, so that makes shoes the best purchase for these two codes. The codes are: GO4TEN and LIZ4YOU. Enter these codes at checkout to get $10 off your order. Any shoes will automatically ship free!

I ordered these little girls sandals- priced at $12.99- so they shipped to my door for $2.99 after the code. These shoes will not fit my daughter until at least next year, but this is how I shop ahead to save TONS of money on clothing and shoeing our family. Hope this helps your family as well!

Also, I shopped through Ebates to earn an additional 3% back. By combining the codes, the free shipping and Ebates, this is a super sweet deal on shoes!

Hat tip to Hip2Save!


No comments:

Post a Comment