Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Great Deal at Plum District: 2 games for $2



Have you heard of Plum District ? It's a site similar to Groupon and bTrendie that I'm finding to have really great deals! Check out this deal I found today on Plum District:

For the next couple days, Plum District is offering a deal on two computer game downloads from Big Fish Games for $7 (regular price $14). But if you use the code welcome in the promotions box at checkout, you'll get $5 off your first purchase, making your final cost only $2! [I found this deal when I searched under the city of Tulsa].

I just did this deal, and they immediately post a gift code in your Plum District account so that you can go directly to the Big Fish Games site and purchase any two games! We're snagging a great Dora the Explorer game and another fun animal rescue game that I know my preschoolers will love. All the games ad-free, and they have dozens of games for PC, Mac, iPhone, and iPad- pretty sweet deal for $2.

So if you're like me and could use a little something new to keep kids happy and engaged during these HOT last few weeks of summer, this just might be your ticket. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment