Monday, November 2, 2009

Walgreens Deals this week!



Wow- I've been pretty behind on posting my weekly shopping deals (well, let's just be a little more honest here: I've been a little behind on basically everything in life!). But I just had to take the time to post the deals I was able to get at Walgreens tonight. There are some great deals available this week!

Here's what I bought:

10 Almay One Coat Mascara @ $6.99 each
2 Almay Pure Blends Foundation @ $9.99 each
2 Almay Pure Blends Lipgloss @ $7.99 each
6 Cans Hunts tomato sauce @ 3/$1 (with in-ad coupon)
1 Dawn dish soap @ $.99 (with in-ad coupon)
3 Lubriderm 6 oz. lotions @ $3.79 each
2 Bounce Dryer Bars @ $3.99 each
1 Tide Stain Release @ $3.99 each

Total cost before sales and coupons: $132.19

Coupons/ Promotions used:

3 $2/1 Lubriderm coupon from Red Plum insert
1 $.25/1 Dawn coupon from Sunday's P&G insert
1 $1.50/1 Bounce Dryer Bar coupon from VocalPoint Mailing
1 $2.50/1 Bounce Dryer Bar coupon from VocalPoint
1 $1/1 Tide from Sundays p&G insert
2 $1/3 Hunts product printable coupon
1 $4/1 Almay one-coat mascara coupon from Walgreens Nov. coupon booklet (took off $40 total!)
Also, Almay cosmetics are Buy one get one 50% off this week, but they rang up B1G1 Free!

I bought all this in three transactions, and used $23 in RRs from previous weeks to pay.

Total Cost Out of Pocket: $5.01 plus tax ($7.24 for me)
PLUS, I got back $40.50 in RRs, for a total profit of $5.16!!
(I calculate profit by adding my total out-of-pocket expense including tax, plus the RRs I spent, then subtracting that from the total amount of RRs I received back at the end of the transaction)

Want more details about how to do these deals? Check out Heather's posts here and here at NWADeals.net.





No comments:

Post a Comment