Monday, August 31, 2009

Super Savings Round-Up

It feels great to be back on the couponing bandwagon! Here are the deals I've been able to score this week:


Target:


Purchased:

(3) Cheerios @ $2.44
(2) Honey Nut Cheerios @ $2.64
(1) Multigrain Cheerios @ $3.44
(4) Johnson's Buddies @ $.97
(5) Tide travel packs @ $1.12
(10) Market Pantry cheese sticks @ $.40
(8) Gerber BPA free baby bottles @ $.99
(5) Edy's Ice Cream @ $2.50

Coupons used:

(3) $1/2 Cheerios manuf. Q
(6) $1/1 General Mills cereal Target Q
(4) $1/1 Johnson's Baby toiletry Target Q
(5) $1/1 any Tide manuf. Q
(5) $1/2 Market Pantry Cheese Products Target Q
(7) $1/1 Gerber feeding item
(5) $1/1 Edy's Ice Cream Target Q

Total retail before Qs: $51.03

Total spent out of pocket after Qs: $17.06

PLUS, I got a $5 gift card back on the ice cream.

So, final cost: $12.06

Awesome! This was my best Target trip in a while. I got restocked on cereal, which we were needing, got really cheap ice cream to start stocking my freezer for our Thanksgiving hosting this fall, got free cheese sticks and lots of other great freebies, too! If you have Edy's man. Qs, and if you buy only the small boxes of regular Cheerios, you can do even better! I didn't have any of those $1/1 Edy's man. Qs, but still decided that $.50 per carton of ice cream was a stock up price for me. And I also made the decision to get some of the more expensive Multi Grain Cheerios, just because I like them. All in all, a good Target trip!

Walgreens:


My local Walgreens was pretty sparse on their stock this week, so this is all I was able to get:

Purchased:
(4) Cans Campbell's soup @ $.69
(1) Rembrandt Toothpaste

Qs Used:

(2) $1/2 Campbell's printable
(1) $5 RR from last week

Final Cost out of pocket: $.90 including tax, plus rolled my RR and got a new $5 back as well.

I was really thankful to get the soups, because there's a soup recipe I've been wanting to make that uses tomato soup... and with this crazy cool weather we've been having, soup is starting to sound pretty nice!

How about you guys? Any great deals to report?





2 comments:

  1. No great Target/Walmart deals here, but Eric and I were amazed when we went to Babies'r Us on Sunday. Not sure if the sale is still on, but all clearance items were buy one, get one for a $1. We spent $29.46 and saved $25.55 on:
    2 pairs of shoes
    2 swim shorts
    4 shorts
    1 shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very useful post shared by you.Thanks for providing such a valuable information with us.
    To get more information Best online Drugstore from buy cenforce.

    ReplyDelete