Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm Back and Ready to Find some Deals!


Well, friends, I am very pleased to let you know that we are now moved in and settled in our new home in Arkansas, and as of noon today, have Internet access at home! That means that The Frugal Muse is back in action!

I've missed all of you over the past couple weeks, and I'm so glad to be back to blogging! I've already got some sweet deals to post, so get ready to hear a lot from me over the next few days.

Thanks for all your patience as I was away while moving!

Anybody score some sweet deals in the last two weeks that you want to share with all the readers here? Leave a comment on this post and let us know!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back Cherissa!!! :)

    Today at Wal-Mart, I got 5 pints of strawberries (price match from Aldi), 10 packages of BIC pens (price match from Walgreens + $1/2), Chiquita fruit bites apples & pineapple ($1 Q + BOGO Q), 4 packages of Huggies flushable wipes (2-$2/2 Q's), and a AirWick iMotion air freshener (price match from Target + $6 Q). Before Q's: $28 - after $9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back. A friend of mine introduced me to your blog right as you were moving. I wanted to share a "find" with you, but didn't see a way to email you. After shopping the clearance racks at Justice for school clothes, the lady behind the counter threw a few little blue boxes into my bag as she said, "these are for talking to your daughter about her menstrual cycle". When I got home, I opened the little blue box and inside were samples of different "Always" and "Tampax" products. Also included were coupons for FREE boxes of pads and tampons up to $5, I think. This may not be for everyone, but I thought it was a great deal.

    ReplyDelete