Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome to The Frugal Muse!




Hello, number-crunching, budget-building friends and family and people in the greater blogosphere!

There are a lot of great deals to be had out there in the world. A lot of free and cheap stuff that can really help your families. And I've decided that I can no longer in good conscience keep these deals to myself! Enter: The Frugal Muse.

The Frugal Muse will be a spot where I pass on the deals and freebies that I find to YOU. My hope  is that this blog will help you and your family to save some money and give more to others. 

After almost exactly a year of hard-core couponing and frugal blog-surfing, I want to tell you that this style of frugal living and shopping is one of the tangible ways God has provided for Lucas and me this year. Now I want to share the love.

So, stay tuned. Become a follower. Check in often to see the deals I'll be posting. But here's my warning: this whole frugal shopping/coupon clipping/drugstore gaming/ freebie-seeking life is somewhat addictive, in the best possible way. 

I'm looking forward to this little adventure! Thanks for coming along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment