Friday, March 13, 2009

Boot Camp will return Monday!


It's been a big week here at The Frugal Muse! I must say, you guys are doing AWESOME! Lots of you have e-mailed, facedbooked or commented to let me know about your great deals this week, and I have to say, I am impressed. You all have jumped right into this whole coupon craze and are already snagging some great deals!

What do you say we take a breather for a couple of days? We've all ingested a lot of information in Coupon Boot Camp this week. Let's all take the weekend off, and I'll be back starting on Monday to finish up with our final three Boot Camp segments:

• Couponing Ethics– I'm really looking forward to this segment. It will be chocked full of lots of great information for you to think through as you get into hard-core couponing!

• FAQs– Frugal Muse readers have already been contacting me with tons of great questions this week. Chances are, other readers are wondering the same things. So I'm compiling a list of FAQ to help you all clear up some of the more confusing aspects of The Drugstore Game and frugal shopping.

• Wrapping It Up– Our final segment will include several really important parting thoughts and tips as you officially graduate from Boot Camp at The Frugal Muse.

It's been a total blast at The Frugal Muse this week– I am super excited to let you know that we have already had well over 1,000 hits during our first full week live! These hits are coming from all over the country– coast to coast, north to south. There are a lot of people out there in the blogosphere checking in to The Frugal Muse and saving some major dough. That makes me smile.

Next week is going to be even better! I've got lots of new content and even more deals heading your way, so get ready! If you're not addicted yet.... you might be soon. :-)

1 comment:

  1. My best deal this week... spent $8.00 out of pocket at WAGS - saved $110.35...

    ReplyDelete