Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day From The Frugal Muse!


Happy St. Patricks Day!

While we're here celebrating the Day 'O Green, just thought I'd go ahead and take care of a couple of blog "housekeeping" items:

• Contacting me: Many of you have contacted me over the past couple weeks via Facebook, e-mail, and blog comments with your coupon questions deals tips and other great info. Keep these comments coming- I love it!

I will do my best to reply to any questions that you have. If you leave your question in the comments section of a blog post, I will reply in that same blog posts' comment section, so check back to find your answer. This way, other readers can benefit from  your questions and answers as well!

If you prefer, feel free to e-mail me: cherissa (at) roebuckmedia (dot) com. If you send me a question via e-mail, I will reply via e-mail.

Happy Green Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment