Tuesday, March 17, 2009

All You Magazine



Some of you have been asking about All You Magazine. This is a monthly magazine sold on the magazine racks at Walmart. It always stirs quite a buzz around the frugal blogs, because let me tell you– this magazine is always chocked FULL of high-value coupons. 

If you are serious about couponing over the next year, you might want to think about subscribing to this magazine. Besides being a fun magazine to read, I'd be willing to bet that this subscription will pay for itself a couple times over in the coupons you'll be able to use.

Right now, Amazon is offering a special promotion where they will give you a $5 gift certificate to use on a future Amazon purchase when you order a one-year subscription to All You from Amazon for $19.97. This is a good deal on this magazine, especially if you are like me and have Swagbucks Amazon cards that you can use toward this!

I just redeemed some of my Swagbucks for Amazon gift cards, and I'm planning on using them to purchase this subscription. I've bought All You sporatically off the magazine racks at Walmart over the past few months, and they've been so helpful to me that I'm ready to go ahead and subscribe. At at this price- I'll save quite a bit over the cover price of the magazine, and get a fun magazine in my mailbox full of great coupons.

Thanks for asking about this, Chris! I know other people were wondering about All You as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment