Friday, July 3, 2009

Walgreens Deals: Dove Deodorant and Excedrin

Check out this sweet money-maker deal at Walgreens:

Buy (2) Dove Travel Size Deodorants: $0.99 each 
Buy (2) Dove Body Mists: $4.49 each
Use (2) Free Body Mist Coupons when You Buy Dove Deodorant from 6/28 RP
Use (1) $1.50/2 Dove Deodorants from the 6/7 RP
Cost out of pocket:  $0.48 

Plus, there's a montly RR deal: when You Buy 2 Body Mists you will get a $2.00 Register Reward, so this is a MONEY MAKER after the Register Rewards!

Hat tip to NWA Deals.


And here's a great reader tip on a good deal on Excedrin:

I went to Walgreens for diapers today and found a great deal by accident! There's a RR deal for Excedrin. At the Owasso, Oklahoma Walgreens, they had two boxes packaged together as a B1G1 free, for the sale price of $4.99. I bought 2 of those, so I got 4 boxes of 40-ct. Excedrin for $8.83 with tax, plus got back $5 RR. I was happy! I don't know how many Walgreens would have those packages, but I thought I'd share with you.

Use (2) $.75/1 or $1/1 coupons from the 5/3 insert to snag this deal!

Hat tip to Rita!


No comments:

Post a Comment