Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Throw a Luau... on the cheap!


Looking to throw a fun party this summer? We all know that it can be really expensive to buy all the cute little partyware items to dress up a party. That's why I thought this was a great find at my local Walmart:

The Siloam Springs, Arkansas Walmart has an ENTIRE line of hawaiian luau party items on 50% clearance! It's unusual to find more than one or two items of a certain item on clearance at the same time, so this is a real find if you are needing hawaiian party supplies! I found grass skirts, leis,  plates, napkins, table and room decor, and much more. How fun!

I'm not sure if this clearance would be available at other Walmarts or not. This store has started a MAJOR renovation/ reorganization, and I get the idea that they are trying to significantly reduce their inventory with LOTS of clearance prices all throughout the store.

I'm not needing any hawaiian party supplies this year, but I thought I'd pass along this great find in case any of you in the area are party planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment