Friday, July 3, 2009

Gap Jeans: Stock Up Price!


Wow! I came across what I thought was a GREAT deal on Gap jeans today. The Pinnacle Hills Promenade store in Rogers, Ark. had almost all of their jeans on sale for $19.99- which is in itself a good price on jeans normally priced between $49-$69. 

But, through July 6th, they are also running a promotion that gives you an additional 30% off any sale or clearance item when you buy four items in one transaction. 

After this additional 30% off, that makes each pair of jeans only $13.99. In my book, anytime I find nice Gap jeans at a price cheaper than I would pay at Walmart, it's stock-up time!

In order to get reach the required four items, I teamed up with my parents, who also wanted to take advantage of the jeans deal. All in all, we ended up with three pairs of jeans and a really nice men's sweater for my husband for around $50 including tax... less than you would normally pay for one of the pair of jeans. Sweet!

Based on the extensive corporate signage advertising these deals, I'm guessing that these deals are probably running company wide. So check your local store to see if they are participating.


No comments:

Post a Comment