Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Good Toy Deal at Amazon!

At our house, Mega Bloks are probably our most-loved toy. My son and daughter are close enough in age that they both really enjoy the blocks, and it is one of the toys that keeps them independently entertained for the longest periods of time!

So, I was super excited when I saw this great deal on Amazon: 

"Through May 30th, purchase $30 of qualifying MEGA Brands items, and receive a free building set."

With this promotion, you can get $100 worth of Mega Bloks or STRUXX toys for a total of about $30 including shipping. If you have birthday parties coming up, this would be a great way to give a super-nice gift at a very reasonable cost! If you copy something similar to my transaction below, you could give three very nice gifts for about $10 each- great, considering one of them retails for up to $69.99!

Here's how it works:


When you purchase $30 of qualifying MEGA products (click on one of the sets below, then look for the link in the promotion box to find the list of qualifying products), you get to choose one of the following awesome sets free:





I was looking for a good, fresh toy to take with us for our extended stay with the kids' grandparents this summer, and I think this is just the ticket! Plus as an added bonus, I was able to purchase these items using Amazon gift cards I earned through Swagbucks!

Here's how my transaction worked out:

I purchased:






Plus, all qualified for Free Shipping (make sure to select "Free Super Saver Shipping"... it will not automatically select the free shipping for you at checkout!)

Final cost: $31.98- all paid with Amazon gift cards!

I was super pleased with this deal, since it cost me nothing out-of-pocket and provided just over $100 (original retail list price) worth of great toys to help keep my kids occupied this summer.

Hat tip to Hip 2 Save for pointing me toward this nice deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment