Friday, May 29, 2009

Awesome Deal: Radio Flyer Classic Rocking Horse for only $29.99!


Looking for a really special baby shower gift or young child's gift at an AWESOME price? Right now on Amazon, you can get this Radio Flyer Classic Wood Rocking Horse for only $29.99! This usually sells for over $100, so this is a steal!

I know it's only May, but it's not too early to start thinking about Christmas gifts or birthday/ baby shower gifts that you have coming up in the next several months. I've found that snagging great deals on gifts when they come along saves my family a lot over the course of a year! Plus, when I buy at 75% to 80% off normal retail, I'm able to get a much nicer gift than I would otherwise be able to afford!

Hat tip to 'Deal'lectible Mommies!


No comments:

Post a Comment