Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One of my favorite stores is running a spring Friends and Family Discount event! From now through Sunday, April 3, use this coupon to get 30% off your entire purchase at Ann Taylor or Ann Taylor Loft or 15% off your purchase at Ann Taylor Factory or Ann Taylor Loft Outlet stores!

If you're shopping online, use the code FRIENDS to get 30% off your order, plus you can get free shipping on orders of $100 or more.

If you're needing to add some new quality pieces of clothing to your wardrobe, combine these discounts with clearance prices to save a lot on good quality clothes that will last a long time. I've been so happy with the clothes I've purchased at Ann Taylor Loft- it's always great to find some added savings like this one!

Hat tip to Stretching a Buck.

1 comment:

  1. I've got a question that doesn't really relate to this post, but I didn't know how else to contact you. Please excuse my mis-use of the blogging structure. :/

    In terms of price matching, I am scouring weekly ads to garner the best deals from different stores. I end up taking 5 inserts to Wal-Mart and getting price matches on several items.

    When I make my grocery list, I write the best deal there on my list, so I don't have to shuffle through the ads as I shop.

    The problem is at Wallyworld, the cashier has to catch the match at each item, manually enter the price, and I end up shuffling through these inserts to find the match and show him/her each one. Finding the correct page is difficult too. I can't cut them out, because the validating dates-usually on the front or back- need to stay in tact for proof.

    This also means I have to keep an eagle eye on the check belt and make sure we don't skip one.

    I thought about organizing my grocery cart as I shop, price matches here (and sub-categorized by cheapest ad - Target, Walgreens, etc.), non-matches there, but my cart is always so full that toward the end of the trip, I can no longer place things where they still have some semblance of order.

    In all your frugal wisdom, do you have any organizational tips for handling these multiple price matches when checking out?

    Thanks in advance for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete