Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today only: HOT deal at Old Navy and Piperlime!


I don't have time to post all the details here, but be sure to check out a GREAT deal at Piperlime and Old Navy today. Basically, you can get an Old Navy Frost Free Vest and a pair of sandals from Piperlime for about $20 (free shipping), PLUS today only you will get a $25 gift certificate toward your next purchase at Piperlime, which makes this deal a "money maker" if you are needing to make a shoe purchase anyway! If you are needing shoes or boots right now, this could be a great deal for you.

I just did this deal, although I swapped out the sandals for a pair of boots I was needing, so my out-of-pocket is a little higher. But I was very excited about this order!

Check out the details on Heather's post at Passion for Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment