Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Target deals this week


Here's what I scored at Target this week:

2 Eggo blueberry waffles @ $2.19 each
10 SoBe lifewaters @ $1 each
5 boxes of Fiber One cereal @ $2.50 each
1 Shout laundry stain remover @ $2.24
1 Up and Up Bleach @ $1.52
1 Armor All automobile glass cleaner @ $2.69
1 Armor All automobile upholstery cleaner @ $4.59
1 Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner @$2.99
1 Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning gel @ $3.94
1 Scrubbing Bubbles 2-in-1 Fresh Brush toilet cleaner @ $6.29

Total retail sale cost before coupons: $51.14

Coupons used:

2 $1/1 Eggo product (Target store Q)
2 $.50/1 SoBe (Target Q)
2 B1G1 SoBe (Internet Printable)
2 $2/1 Armor All (Internet Printable)
1 $3/2 Armor All (Target Q)
5 $.75/1 Fiber One cereal (Internet Printable)
1 Buy 1 SB toilet cleaning gel, get 2-in-1 Fresh Brush free (Internet Printable)
1 $2/2 Scrubbing bubbles products (found on product)
1 $1/1 Shout (Target Q)
1 $.55/1 Shout (recent insert)

The SoBe and the Fiber One each gave a $5 gift card back, so I split into two transactions to keep my out of pocket lower. I first paid $8.75 out of pocket for the Fiber One cereals, then got back a $5 gift card, which I used toward my 2nd transaction. At the end of the 2nd transaction, I got back another $5 gift card for the SoBe.

I didn't realize until I got home that the cashier must have made a mistake on my transaction- the way I figure it she undercharged me $10. I called the store back and asked the manager what to do to make this right, but he said basically said to consider it a gift because it would be too complicated to try to make this right from their end. So, I ended up with a SUPER sweet deal today!

The total I spent on both transactions out of pocket (including tax) was $10.55. Plus, I got a $5 gift card back, AND I will submit for the $5 rebate when you buy three products from SC Johnson!

Final cost after rebates and gift cards: $.55

I was truly thanking God for these great finds, as we were really needing the cleaning supplies, and this family goes through cereal like nobody's business and my stockpile has been gone for a month now. Yay for a successful couponing trip after my hiatus!

No comments:

Post a Comment