Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Target: Juicy Juice deal and CHRISTMAS CLEARANCE!




A couple of deals you won't want to miss at Target this week:

Juicy Juice on sale through 1/9 for just $2/ 64 oz. bottle
Use $1/1 Target Printable here (You can print two per computer)
Plus, use $1/2 Juicy Juice manufacturer's here
Final cost: $.50 per bottle!
While I was at Target last night to pick up the juicy juice deal, I happened upon an awesome frugal find: All remaining Christmas inventory at Target is now 90% off. Woh. That means that rolls of wrapping paper were $.20-.$40 per roll. As someone who is embarrassed to say that I paid full price for Christmas wrapping paper this year, I have vowed never to do so again! I am now stocked up for next year for pennies on the dollar.

There were lots of other great Christmas finds as well: decor, ornaments, cards, wrapping, stockings, and lots more. I saw tree decorations as cheap as $.04!


No comments:

Post a Comment